Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Eternity Test


When my heart gives up its last heartbeat, I'll pass from this earth and disappear into the short memories of those who knew me. And then what?

Will I meet God?

Will I face a divine judgment to determine my eternal destination?

Will the turning wheel of karma bring me back again to damp ground and another hard life full of sweetness and light?

Will I simply melt back into the Oneness from which I came?

Will I simply melt?

Will I go on forever?

Will I even know I'm dead?

Explain your answers.

3 comments:

The Rambling Taoist said...

You won't find the answer until it happens...and you might not even find out then.

HK Stewart said...

Especially if I don't even know I'm dead.

Fiat Lex said...

I follow these rules.
Love as if you will live forever.
Forgive as though you will die today.