Monday, January 17, 2011

How Many Times a Day?


How many times a day do I have to remind myself I have what I need?
How many times a day do I have to remind myself I'll be okay?
How many times a day do I have to remind myself to stop being afraid?
How many times a day do I have to remind myself to stop worrying?
How many times a day do I have to remind myself to love my neighbor?
How many times a day do I have to remind myself to accept everything as a gift?
How many times a day do I have to remind myself to be ever grateful?

Apparently, more than once.

4 comments:

Rizal Affif - The Soul Sanctuary said...

Once a time.
Everytime.

:)

HK Stewart said...

Once at a time I can probably do.

Everytime? A harder thing to pull off.

Rizal Affif - The Soul Sanctuary said...

Indeed.

_/|\_

Unknown said...

Seventy times seven, then repeat.